About Chitpavan Brahman Sangh, Nashik
Established in 1933 (27 August, 1933
) with the objective
to unite and perform activities which are beneficial to members
of the community.
So far sangha has been able to achieve following:
- Educational Books to every one.
- Monetary assistance for educational expenses.
- Distribution of Educational Scholarships.
- Arranging lectures/seminars on various career options.
- Support of daily needs to lonely families.
- Monetary assistance for medical treatments.
- Formation of Credit Co-op society to facilitate small
- Formation of a Business Forum with around 175 entrepreneurs.
- Arranging workshops and lectures to improve business
- To establish a Care Taking Home for elders.
- To form an educational trust, which will enable weaker
sections of the community to gain sufficient knowledge, which
proves to be the only weapon left with us for combating
- To create a system of Surrogate Parents , where in financially
sound family can take responsibility of a child from a poor
family and help them grow with better education.
- To construct temple of “Shree Yogeshwari”. And a Gurukul
for young student aspiring to learn Veda-Adhyayan.
- To ensure that no member of the community remains hungry,
un-educated and deprived of medical facilities due to lack
of financial support.
- To reach up to the last layer of the section , who is
in real need of assistance.
- To widen the network of members thru latest communication
tools like internet and email.
- Last but important , to create sufficient corpus funds
to execute the above mentioned assignments and mitigate